Double your gift with Employer Matching
Did you know your employer may actually match your donation dollar per dollar? When your company matches employee gifts to India Partners, you will double your impact. Your gift will do TWICE as much good for people in India.
Supporting poor families in India is a great way to maximize your tax-deductible gifts and make a life-changing difference. When you take advantage of your employer's matching program, you're building team unity in the workplace and getting your company involved in impacting lives in India.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, India Partners is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- If you want your gifts matched by your employer, please contact your Human Resources department for details.
- If your company does not have a matching gift program, ask for one!
- After filling out your matching gift form from the HR department, mail your donation to:
PO Box 5470
Eugene, OR 97405.
- Both you and your employer will receive a tax-deductible receipt.
Designate India Partners as your charity of choice and ask your employer to match your gift. Or mail in your check to India Partners with your employer’s matching gift form.
If you work at a company that provides matching funds (e.g., Nike, Mircrosoft, Intel, etc.), please follow the steps below to ensure your gift is matched:
- Use the search box below and select your company's name.
- Follow your company's gift submission process and fill out the required forms.
- Your gift will be matched to double your impact in India.
Our CFC # is 11072. For U.S. government employees, please participate in the Combined Federal Campaign and select India Partners.
Check your state campaign materials to find India Partners’ assigned number. Currently, employees of the following states may write in “India Partners” on their pledge card: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin.
United Way Participants
Write “India Partners” on your form to choose us as your charity.