Join us in prayer for our partners in India and their projects by lifting up these requests for February 2017:
Please pray for:
- Sahaara: More women to join the vocational trainings held in the red-light areas and for those who are already training to complete it successfully.
- Asha Kiran: We started tailoring classes for HIV+ women, but due to daily travel expenses, most of them are not able to come. Please pray for a solution.
- Living Sacrifice Ministry: The on-going construction of the Boy's Home and the renovation work on the Girl's Home.
- India Abundant Ministries: The healing of the daughter of one of the tailoring school teachers from Typhoid.
- Reaching Hand Society: A new believer, Mr. P, who has been beaten and persecuted because of his faith.
- Orphans Faith Home: The healing of Jayamma, who is suffering from oral cancer.
- Agape: The students who will be taking their typing exams this month.